HKRFU COVID-19 UPDATE: LEVEL 2
With the Government moving Auckland to Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country to Alert Level 2 from 11.59pm last night for three days, HKRFU encourages all of our clubs and schools to take the same cautious approach to keeping us all safe.
Teams can continue to hold pre-season trainings with the inclusion of the level 2 protocols as follows:
- Clubs are to re-activate their Contact Tracing Protocols – either pen and paper or IDME QR code.
- Training groups to be kept to the 100-person limit.
- Players encouraged to stay home if they are sick and if they are symptomatic, to get tested and self-isolate till the test result is known.
- Everyone is to continue to scan in using the COVID-19 Tracer App and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all upon arrival at trainings.
- All players must take their own water bottle to training – No sharing bottles.
- Teams to ensure all training equipment (balls, cones, hit shields etc) to be cleaned before and after sessions.
- Players should arrive early to complete sign in and hand sanitizer and should leave straight afterwards and avoid the use of indoor facilities like changing rooms.
We will keep you all updated as soon as we receive any new information from NZR and/or the Ministry of Health around these protocols.